Saturday, June 5, 2010

Insert Foot in Mouth

You ever see two things together that do not match at all? Total Opposites? Short white guy with tall black woman. Something like that. I have never seen that by the way! Send a pic if you have.

Today I attended a Philippine Republic Day Celebration with my girlfriend and the Lil Diva. The event was held at the Traders Village Flea Market in Grand Prairie Texas. After spending about two hours watching people who cannot sing trying to sing, we decided to leave. On our way out we passed by a flea market vendor who was selling young girls dresses and.....'drum roll'......GARAGE DOORS! I'm not kidding. The vendor had samples of two types of garage doors hanging from her tent and then inside the tent she was selling dresses. What's crazy is, there was actually a couple of guys looking at the garage door samples and someone looking at the dresses. Business is booming!

Business must not be booming for the Medical Industry which is forcing Doctors to be creative or..........I don't know. You decide.
A new office opened up near my house that combines two medical fields. Dentistry and Podiatry. Yes! Dentistry and Podiatry. The actual sign on the building reads "Teeth and Feet - Dentistry and Podiatry". LOL! What? A dentist and a foot doctor in the same office? Let me clarify. The building is really a one story single family home that is at most 800 square feet. It is Tiny! I am guessing two friends got together to open this business together. One is a dentist, the other one fixes peoples nasty feet. They couldn't afford to start their own businesses so they combined their resources and opened up "Teeth and Feet". At least, I HOPE that the case. I cannot imagine there is just one Doctor and he specializes in both Teeth and Feet. Yuck. How would you know if he washed his hands after an ingrown toenail surgery before he started working on your wisdom teeth?

3 comments:

  1. I would be a lil concerned about going to a doc of any kind who is working out of their home lol...I'm just saying:) Your blogs always crack me up! Good job. PS Who doesn't need a new garage door, sheesh?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blogs, you are still very animated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur blogs are so entertaining

    ReplyDelete