Saturday, February 13, 2010

Where is my Amazon.com order??

Where is my Amazon.com order?? This is what I've been asking myself the past 4 days so this morning I check the tracking status. It shows delivered Wednesday Feb. 10 (3 days ago) at doorstep by Velocity Express. What the? The Tracking detail also said they made delivery attempts on Monday at 8:00 pm and Tuesday at 930pm. Hmmm. Let me check my calendar aka the TV guide. Well, Monday I was home watching 24 (amazing episode!) and Tuesday I was home watching American Idol (Ellen is not funny). Amazon says, "Check with your Neighbors". My response, "I was home! They delivered to the wrong address! Resend!". I said that much nicer of course. Now I have to wait for them to resend the book "The Alchemist" and dvd "Summer Heights High" . The new golf bag I ordered through Amazon better get here!

I really could have used the "Summer Heights High" dvd yesterday, because the snow storm that hit North Texas knocked out my cable for the whole day. I realized then that I have a serious addiction to Television. Yes, I love reading, but when you're watching a 7 month old it's hard to focus on that. I was having severe withdrawals all day yesterday, including shaking, excessive sweating and lack of appetite. It was weird. I think I know what a drug addict feels like now. I was on twitter via my cell following John Daly all day waiting for updates on the Pro-Am event. That's pretty sad. Cable is back now so I'm good, but I think I need to make some sacrifices.

Let's see.... Sunday- Family Guy and The Cleveland Show. I need those. Monday- 24 and Heroes. No. No cuts there. Tuesday - American Idol and Chopped. Last season I'm watching Idol, but I'll keep it on the list this year. Wednesday - Human Target. Great new show. Thursday. The Office, CSI, Tosh.O. Nothing to sacrifice there. Friday - Spartacus. Another great new show on the Starz network. Saturday - SNL......That's it! I'll sacrifice Saturday Night Live. It's been horrible this whole season. They need new writers bad. That wasn't too bad. Got rid of one show :o) Baby steps people. Baby steps.

Quick weight update. On January 1, 2010, I weighed 191 pounds. I'm happy to say that as of this morning, I'm down to 186. Lowest I've been in a very long time. I started a diet recommended by my facebook friend and professional poker player/celeb Hannah Elizabeth. In a nutshell, I eat a little less carbs and dramatically less sugar. I'm almost at my goal for the year!! Many thanks to Hannah the Queen of Hearts. Check out her Poker blog. It's hilarious! http://hannahqueenofhearts.com/

I'm out. Time to watch the ProAm..... and Americas Best Dance Crew..... and the Olympics....and Danica Patrick race in the Nascar Nationwide Series. Baby Steps People. Baby Steps.




-Tony


PS: I miss Pasta

1 comment:

  1. Very funny:) Love the amazon story, ain't it the truuufffff...thanks for the shout out....you rock....:)

    ReplyDelete